Photo Collection Rights & Reproductions
Image Use Policy
- Reproduction fees are based on non-profit or commercial intent of use. PREPAYMENT OF OUR FEES IS REQUIRED BEFORE IMAGE DELIVERY. Please make checks payable to George Eastman House. Major credit cards are accepted.
- Payment does not confer or express the museum's permission to publish or exhibit copyrighted material in the museum's collection. It is the user's responsibility to obtain necessary permissions and pay required fees for the use of copyrighted material. Users are held fully responsible for any infringement of copyright. PROOF OF PERMISSION IS REQUIRED BEFORE IMAGE DELIVERY. The contact addresses of many of the copyrighted photographers in our collection are listed in Copyright Information in the column on the left.
- Delivery time varies with the size and complexity of the order. Some orders can be given RUSH priority, depending on the nature of the order, availability of the material, and our photographer's work schedule.
- Photographs furnished by George Eastman House may not be cropped, manipulated, overprinted, printed in colored ink or altered in any form without permission. A sample layout should accompany a request for an exception.
- All photographs must be accompanied by the credit line: Courtesy of George Eastman House, International Museum of Photography and Film. In print the credit line must appear with the image on the same or facing page. In film and video the credit line must appear with the picture credits. In exhibitions, the credit line should appear with the photograph or within the exhibition area.
- All digital reproduction materials remain property of George Eastman House and may not be transferred.
All digital files are delivered as RGB JPG's, 3000 pixels on the long side.
Digital files are provided via email.
|Commercial Use (Under 80,000 copies)|
|One time editorial and web, one language||$260.00|
|Cover, Calendar, Postcard, Note card||$600.00|
|One time editorial and web, one language||$110.00|
|Cover, Calendar, Postcard, Note card||$200.00|
|Low resolution digital file||$15.00|
Postage and Handling for one print is $3.00 US and $6.00 overseas.
Additional fees may be charged for shooting of originals.
Additional postage will be charged for larger orders and/or express service.
Advertising rates quoted upon request.
PREPAYMENT IS REQUIRED. FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
Please obtain permission for the following photographers and notify us with updated information at email@example.com
The Ansel Adams Publishing Rights Trust
250 Camino Alto, Suite 205
Mill Valley, CA 94941-2903
f: 415 381-9466
Zeppelin Museum Friedrichshafen GmbH
Man Ray Trust Main office
tel: 516 938-7373
f: 516 931-8438
Elizabeth M. Weisberg
ARTISTS RIGHTS SOCIETY, INC.
65 Bleecker St., 9th floor
NY, NY 10012
tel: 212 420-9160
f: 212 420-9286
Mimi Muray Levitt
Alta, Utah 84092-8040
W 801 742 3500
H 801 742 3012
Senior Archive Editor, Getty Images
122 South Michigan, Ste 900
Chicago, IL 60603
tel: 1.312.344.4208 // cell: 1.646.247.0180 // fax:1.312.922.9075
NY, NY 10010
tel: 212 375-7539
Denise Gosé, Rights & Reproductions
Center for Creative Photography
The University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ 85721
tel: 520 621-9489
f: 520 621-9444
George Eastman House
900 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14607
fax 585 256 3397