George Eastman Society
George Eastman Society honors those members who make annual gifts of $1,000 or more, providing essential support for the Museum's collections and programs, and helping to ensure its stature as an international leader in the world of photography and motion pictures. In appreciation for this annual support, the Museum extends a variety of privileges as outlined below.
All the benefits of membership PLUS these enhanced benefits:
- Free Museum admission for up to 6 adults plus resident children (per visit)
- Free Dryden Theatre admission for up to 4 adults (per visit)
- 10 Museum guest passes and 10 Dryden Theatre film passes to give to friends
- Invitations to exclusive Eastman Society events and private events with visiting artists
- Up to 6 additional guests at Exhibition openings (per event)
- 4 free tickets to the Garden Vibes summer concert series
- 2-for-1 admission to the visiting artist of your choice
- Opportunity to host private events at George Eastman House
- Private tour of the House or archive of your choice (by appointment)
- Recognition in Annual Report
All the benefits of Founder's Circle, PLUS:
- Invitation to private dinners and receptions with Visiting Artists
- Private gallery tour with a docent (by appointment)
All the benefits of Curator's Circle, PLUS:
- Membership privileges in Rochester Collector's Circle, Dryden Film Society and NYC Collector's Club
- Special travel opportunities with the Director and a curator
All the benefits of Director's Circle, PLUS:
- Annual Chairman's Circle reception
For more information on George Eastman Society, please contact Katie Riley, Manager of Annual Giving, at (585) 271-3361, ext. 233. If you have any questions about membership, you can also e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All membership gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.