Member Benefits - Be a part of the Big Picture! Membership includes FREE admission to the Museum, our bimonthly Member Magazine, discounts at the Museum Shop and Dryden Theatre, guest passes, special invitations to Members‘ Only events, behind the scenes tours, discounts on lectures from visiting artists, and invitations to exhibition previews. Your membership gives you wider access to the Museum and all that George Eastman House has to offer.
Membership Benefits (See the Benefits Grid for specific benefits for each level)
With your membership, you will enjoy many valuable benefits including:
- Unlimited Free Admission to George Eastman House all year long.
- Museum guest passesand Dryden Theatre film passes.
- Discounts on all film tickets to the Dryden Theatre.
- Discounts on all tickets to Garden Vibes concerts and other special events.
- 10% discount in the Eastman House Store.
- Free subscription to our bimonthly members' newsletter, Close-up.
- Invitations to members-only events including exhibition previews, Upstairs/Downstairs and Archive tours, Curator Coffee Talks, Conservation Clinics, Members' Day, and more!
- Members-only e-news with up-to-the-minute announcements of special events.
- Free admission or member discounts to other national photography museums through the Connections program.
- ESL Federal Credit Union membership eligibility.
- A tax deduction - all membership dues are tax-deductable to the extent allowed by law.
How To Join or Renew
Via Phone by calling (585) 271-3361 ext. 261
All membership gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.