Hours & Information
|Tuesday||10 am – 5 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am – 5 pm|
|Thursday||10 am – 5 pm|
|Friday||10 am – 5 pm|
|Saturday||10 am – 5 pm|
|Sunday||11 am – 5 pm|
|Students (with ID)||$5.00|
|Children (12 and under)||Free|
|Members enjoy free admission.|
Children Free Policy
The 12 and under children (up to 4) of a full paid parent or guardian are free. Does not apply to groups.
Cell phone tours narrated by Oscar-nominated Robert Forster, are also available free-of-charge but will use your wireless minutes. We also offer brochures featuring highlights of the house and gardens in French, Spanish, German and Chinese upon request.
A coat room with hangers and keyed lockers is also available. Please ask the admissions desk for more information upon your arrival.
George Eastman House is accessible to wheelchairs and strollers with some limitations.
Ramps are located at both the University Avenue entrance and the entrance to the café. All restrooms are handicapped accessible. Wheelchairs are available upon request at the admission desk.
The second floor of the historic home is accessible via a historic elevator which has some limitations. Please ask any guard, docent or staff member for assistance while visiting the museum.
Sign language interpretation for tours and programs can be arranged with at least one week’s notice. Please contact Visitor Services at 585-271-3361 ext. 238 to request an interpreter.
Especially for Families
Our family visitors are always important to us. We'd like to suggest some ways to enhance your visit.
- Please feel free to join any of the day’s public house tours and gallery talks. Our admission staff would be delighted to direct you.
- We hope you will enjoy visiting our current photography exhibits. These exhibitions give us the opportunity to highlight some of the greatest hits of the Museum’s photography, technology, and motion pictures collections.
- Don’t forget about the Discovery Room on the second floor of the house! It’s open to the public beginning at 1 p.m. each day. The kids (and parents too!) will enjoy creating their own sunprints and visiting other hands-on stations throughout the room.
- Our Museum Store offers a variety of Children’s books and toys. Judy or Karen would be happy to show you what’s available.
- No visit would be complete without a visit to our Café. Mary invites you to check out the day’s selections of soups, salads, sandwiches, and, of course, delicious cakes, cookies, and other pastries.
Note: Baby-changing stations are located in each of the restrooms.